Grillin’ On The Bay and The Brooklyn Chili Smackdown takes place in the schoolyard of St. Mark School located at 2606 East 19th Street in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn. Enter the contest through the schoolyard gates on the corner of East 18th Street and Avenue Z.
- Parking will be available on the street all day. It is best to arrive early, as Sheepshead Bay does get busy
in the afternoons. There is a municipal parking lot within two blocks of the contest site, but you must
feed the meters.
- The parking meters and all parking regulations on all streets will be in effect on the day of the contest.
Please follow all parking regulations.
- Free street parking is available beginning at East 19th Street. Parking East and North of the site is usually
meter free. PLEASE obey all posted parking regulations and meters.
- DO NOT park in any of the local stores parking lots. YOU WILL BE TOWED.
- The contest site is well served by mass transit. The B-49 and B-4 buses both stop nearby. If you wish to
take the NYC subway to the event, take the ”Q” line to the Sheepshead Bay stop and walk three blocks
to the contest.
- If you need driving directions, please contact us. New York Parkways do not allow commercial traffic,
which includes the use of trailers. Please plan your tip accordingly.
Questions? Call Robert Fernandez (917) 763-5062 or email the contest organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org